Saturday 31 October 2009

All Out Of Love

Image Source: D. Sharon Pruitt
I'm going to be thirty weeks pregnant in a couple of weeks. Since this is baby #2, I might not make it to fourty! So that's kind of scary. Lately I get upset thinking about it because my little girl isn't going to be an only child anymore. I remember the transition from childless to being parents of one, and it ends up being really difficult to remember the life you had before. It scares me that just a couple of days after having this baby, I'm going to be struggling to remember what life was like before baby #2. I know that giving my daughter a sibling is going to be a huge blessing in her life, but I can't help but feel just awful about it sometimes because my love is going to be divided between two kids. People say that it just grows to fit the two, and I guess it will, but it's hard to imagine it right now. Ask me in a couple of months.
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!