Tuesday 24 August 2010

Kimmi Dolls

I've been busy with the weekend, my tantruming toddler, my baby who only naps when I'm holding her and my fiddling with blog stuff that for the most part you probably won't even notice! So for a quick update tonight I thought I'd show you these adorable Kimmi Dolls that my Mum sent Desana.



Just a note to any one who has a two and a half year old, if you get a package of similar relatively small sized items, you might want to count them before handing them over to your kid. I have literally no idea of how many of these dolls we actually received, and my Mum can't remember how many she sent!


They are very small but surprisingly heavy. Each doll has it's name on the bottom and has a special meaning. These mini-dolls are only $10 each so make a very affordable gift, and with the attached meanings, very touching too.


After I took the group picture of the dolls above, this little one appeared out of no where. She is my favorite (I love the flowers in her hair!)


Her name is Sachi and her meaning is Joy. When I read her description I was surprised at how apt it is for my life right now!

My spirit enriches and uplifts.

By embracing my spirit and approaching everything in life with passion and enthusiasm, you can make even the simple and ordinary, memorable and enjoyable.

There are so many cute products on the website, I might have to add some to my wishlist! Check out this cute compact mirror.


For the regular traveler you could pick up one of these gorgeous bag tags.


My personal favorite, I have a real weakness for notebooks and this one is just stunning!


Tomorrow I will hopefully be back with a regular blog post. Keep sending your comments my way, it makes me so happy! :)

p.s. This 'quick' post took me two and a half hours to write. Oh motherhood!
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!