Wednesday 26 January 2011

Etsy Find: Fabric Ticket Holder

Before I returned to work I was trying to think of things that I need more than want, and things that could help. Since I take the bus to and from work during the extremely cold Winnipeg winter, I thought it would be a great idea to have something to hold my bus ticket. Having to fumble with taking my gloves on and off and pulling the ticket out of my purse or pocket is not fun.

I looked around on Etsy and found this:

TheSewingBeeShop on Etsy
It ended up being a tiny bit too small for my bus ticket but I've just been folding it down to size. It has been working quite well. I just snap it on to my necklace and can leave it hanging outside of my jacket for the bus driver to see.

Anything that makes it easier to get out of my warm bed and go out into the frigid temperatures is good with me!
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!