Monday 24 January 2011

The Diaper Bag for Multiple Kids in Cloth Diapers


I recently noticed that a lot of people find my blog by using a search term such as 'good diaper bag for two kids in cloth'. I don't think that I have ever shared with you the diaper bag that I use, so here is your answer.

My current diaper bag is the Mrs Smith Tempo diaper bag. It's a big bag and a great match for a mother of multiple kids in cloth diapers. The top half easily fits half a dozen cloth diapers (I use swaddlebees one size cloth diapers, so they are fairly large).




There is a back pocket on the outside of the bag that I put my wallet in, two side pockets that are the perfect size for keys and cellphone, and two side pockets for sippies or water bottles.


It has a really neat feature that I've never seen in any other diaper bag, the bottom half of the bag contains a pull out drawer with three sections that I use to keep little containers with baby food, cheerios, and bibs in.


One of the best features in my opinion is that the top flap zips up on either side and then has a velcro closure, so you don't have the trouble of the bag falling over in the car and everything falling out. That was a huge problem with my previous diaper bag.


It also converts to a back-pack although I've yet to try that. It's priced at $64.99 on mrssmithsbags.com and I paid about $35 for it when it was on babyhalfoff.com. It is also available in different colors and prints.


So there you have it. I hope that is helpful to someone out there who is looking for a great diaper bag for kids in cloth diapers!

You might also like to read this post: Two kids in cloth diapers
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!