Thursday 17 March 2011

Stand-out Style

I've been reading through Style Statement: Live By Your Own Design for a few months now. While I am still figuring out exactly what my personal style statement is, I have discovered that I particularly enjoy
stand-out style; style that is out of the ordinary.


Stunningly beautiful, Lush is the Mommy Necklace that I'm currently coveting. Yes, I truly love my necklaces! I have so many now that I'm planning on taking a few with me to a clothing swap this spring.
Stand-out style; being complimented for wearing something that is different.


I have cardigans in a variety of colors and lengths. I love them because they hide my insecurities (like my wing-arms, argh) and they make layering up or down very easy.

Stand-out style; being a little bit more me, on the outside.


Over the winter I've been wearing crocheted head wraps. Now that we are headed in to the warmer weather I went looking for a spring alternative, and here it is. I sure hope I can pull it off!

Stand-out style; maybe it's just me telling myself it's ok to be different.


Image sources: Mommy Necklaces
Ricki's

PrettyBabyBowtique
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!