Wednesday 3 November 2010

Back from Staycation

Hello friends!

We are back from our 'staycation', playing tourists in our own city while my Dad and Step-Mum visited. I'm happy to report that I missed blogging which is a sure sign that it is meaningful to me.

I spent the majority of the past week like this:


It's been a little chilly but apart from a brief little snowfall last Friday, thankfully, the snow and cold held off while we visited and spent lots of time outdoors. Oh, and if anyone is trying to decide on the right baby carrier to buy, I highly recommend buying an Ergo! As you can see my pumpkin regularly falls asleep when she is in the ergo and it's not a great strain on my back to wear her. I love it!

We have lots of catching up to do but for now I will just leave you with a look at the surprise that came in the mail this morning.


Those beautiful pillow covers were on my etsy favorites and my Mum bought them for me! Thank you Mum. :) You can see more lovely pillow covers by purplepajamas on etsy.

I'm looking forward to catching up with you all!
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!