Wednesday 10 November 2010

More Mommy Necklaces for this Mummy

Every time I find myself making a post about jewelry I can't help but laugh. I'm really not a big jewellery person but it sure doesn't seem that way!

Anyone who knows me in the real world could tell you that every time they see me I am wearing a Mommy Necklace. I can say right up front that I am not being paid to write about this, I just LOVE my Mommy Necklaces.

A few weeks back MamaBargains had some Mommy Necklaces on for 50% off and I snatched up three! One was a color I'd been wanting for awhile (Posh - purple, of course) and the other two were mostly impulse purchases. Happily they arrived in the mail today. These three new necklaces bring my total Mommy Necklace collection to... wait for it... SEVEN! That means I can literally wear a different necklace every day!


My favorite styles are the dangling donuts because I find them fun to play with, they're great for keeping Freya busy while she's nursing or being carried in the ergo, and I love the 28" length.

Left to right: Urban, Twilight, Posh

The best thing about these necklaces is that they are so darn kid proof. If tugged on they just unlatch rather than being broken or beads scattering everywhere. Extra bonus for me since I'm naturally clumsy and perhaps even more likely to break things than my kids are!


The Twilight necklace is a different design where the dangling donut can actually come off so the necklace can be worn in two different styles.


It's nice to have a few more options to spice up my regular Mum-wear. :)


Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!