Thursday 7 October 2010

New Advertisor: Shining Stones

I'm so excited to share my news with you! Last week I saw that one of my favorite bloggers, Ellie of One Crafty Mother, was looking for places to advertise her etsy jewellery store. My inner critic was sure it would be a waste of time to nominate myself, but I decided there was no harm in trying. To my great excitement Ellie responded with a lovely e-mail and let me know that she was indeed interested in advertising on my blog. Hooray! So now I've made back a little bit of the money that I've invested in my blog over the past two months, and I get to share with you the gorgeous jewellery of Shining Stones.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces.


I love this bracelet for both the colors and the message. Gratitude is a significant word for me this year. What a nice little reminder to wear as you go about your day!


Somehow this bracelet is both chunky, yet elegant. Plus it's purple, you can't go wrong with purple!


I love the simplicity of this necklace and the message Ellie includes with the listing which is the Parable of the Starfish. "It will make a difference to that one." What a powerful message!


I have been trying lately to make an effort to wear something more than my regular old earrings. It's amazing how a little splash of color can bring some light in to your day! Ellie has some gorgeous purple earrings but I thought I better show you some different colors so you don't get the impression she's purple obsessed. Ahem.


My heart seriously goes pitter-patter for this ring. Isn't it the sweetest little thing you've ever seen? There are also some similar styled necklaces!

I am sure you won't be able to resist stopping by Shining Stones to check out these and many more beautiful pieces. As an added bonus to the pure gorgeousness of the jewellery, the shipping is also FREE to ANYWHERE!!! Who could resist that?

If you are looking for an inspiring read, check out One Crafty Mother where Ellie blogs about her life as a mother, artist, writer and recovering alcoholic. She's fabulous.
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!