Friday 6 August 2010

The wonders of kijiji

What can you get for free on kijiji?


18 Real Simple magazines, 1 Oprah magazine, 2 what's cooking (kraft) magazines & 1 style Manitoba magazine!


Ok, not entirely free, my friend picked them up for me and I gave her $5 for helping me out, but when you consider that a two year subscription of Real Simple is around $48, Oprah is $6 off the rack, and Style Manitoba $5... free ($5) feels pretty good!

I have a few hours of looking through each magazine to look forward to, then I'll be cutting and pasting pictures that inspire me into my IDJ (Illustrated Discovery Journal).


For more information on Illustrated Discovery Journals, check out The Illustrated Discovery Journal: Creating a Visual Autobiography of Your Authentic Self
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!