Sunday 5 September 2010

Repurposed Cheese Shakers

I was given a set of matching cheese shakers by my mother-in-law a few months back. As I've yet to tackle the art of pizza making I was inspired to use them in another way!


Cheese shakers turned bath salt holders! Not only does it make for a really pretty little display, but with the holes in the top a lovely smell escapes when you are in the vicinity.


If you had small enough grains of bath salt you should use them to shake salts in to your bath.


What a lovely shape. :)


Another useful idea, you could put tealights in them! Maybe once you've used up a little of the bath salts so the candle can sit in a little deeper.

If you're anything like me you probably have a stash of bath products that could last you for years. You know what they say, out of sight, out of mind. At least this way they are in sight, and a reminder that this Mum needs to take some time for herself once in awhile.

That is all you are going to see of my bathroom, it is going to be gutted sometime in the future. At which point I will take before pictures!
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!