Thursday 30 September 2010

Fall Interlude

Things have felt so hectic lately around this house although nothing out of the ordinary has really been happening. Thank you for your comments so far on my design dilemma. I have lots of ideas floating around in my head and would love to add some more ideas to the mix.

I am truly too worn out for any thing more today, so here are a couple of shots of the fall we have been enjoying on our new porch.


Desana is always trying to make a run for it, but if she goes off the porch unaccompanied that means we go inside right away (and the whole street hears the tantrum - hi neighbours!)


I haven't mentioned this lately (because I didn't want to test my luck?!) but this little munchkin has been doing pretty damn good with the toilet training. She's in panties all day now, usually manages without no accidents. I gave up trying with the potty but when I moved the baby gate back past the bathroom door she started showing interest in using the toilet - and it seems that being a 'big girl' who goes on the toilet has been motivation enough! Maybe at this rate I will avoid having the three year old girl who isn't toilet trained.
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Happiness is the Journey on Facebook!